1 Install and Uninstall the Software:
1 System requirements:
To use Microprocessor Simulator Software Kit, your computer must meet the following minimum requirements:
· Windows 98 or Me
· Intel Pentium processor at 133MHz for Windows 98;
· 32 MB of memory
· 10 MB of hard disk space
2 Installation procedure
If ( you have Visual Studio 6.0 Completely Installed)
Download only MP8085.exe from Components and RUN
Follow the instructions:
1. Windows 98 Users:
a. Download the <MP8085.zip > ; extract and run the setup
b. If you are being ask to update windows components, follow the instruction and restart windows and run the setup.exe again.
2. Windows 2000 Users:
a. Follow the same steps as it is for 98 users.
b. If Windows Component Update does not work properly:
Ø Download all the components from the website in a single folder
Ø Run Mp8085.exe
3. Windows XP Users:
a. No need for Windows Component Update
b. Download the <MP8085.zip > ; extract and run the setup
You can easily remove the software from your computer.
To remove the software from your computer:
1. Click the Start button, and then select
Settings > Control Panel.
2. Double-click Add/Remove Programs.
3. In the list of installed programs, select Microprocessor Simulator Software Kit. Click Add/Remove.
4. Follow the on-screen instructions.